If you have been following my blog for some time now, then you know that I also have a genealogy podcast that I started last year. It was something that Phillip encouraged me to do so that I would get more comfortable talking about this journey. So, I am excited to announce that the Journey Through the Generations Podcast is back.
You can listen to it wherever you get your podcasts, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio. etc. Using these services will notify you every time a new episode is available and you can listen to old episodes. You can also listen on this page to the most recent episode only but will not be notified of new episodes.
For 2021, we will have at least 2 or more episodes per month. We’ll also have recap episodes of each week of Relative Race. We’ll also discuss…
- Our own family research
- Genealogy conferences we attend
- Genealogy News
- Tips and tricks to make your research easier
- and much more.
You can listen right here, right now by playing through the podcast player below. Happy Listening!
Reflections of our Journey – Food – Journey Through the Generations
- Reflections of our Journey – Food
- Reflections of our Journey – Birthdays
- Reflections of our Journey – DNA
- Reflections of our Journey – Challenge
- What is Wordless Wednesday?
- The Impact of COVID on our Genealogy Research
- Reflections of our Journey – Newspapers
- Relative Race Recap – Episode 10
- Reflections of our Journey – Photos
- Relative Race Recap – Episode 9