If you have been following my blog for some time now, then you know that I also have a genealogy podcast that I started last year. It was something that Phillip encouraged me to do so that I would get more comfortable talking about this journey. So, I am excited to announce that the Journey Through the Generations Podcast is back.
You can listen to it wherever you get your podcasts, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio. etc. Using these services will notify you every time a new episode is available and you can listen to old episodes. You can also listen on this page to the most recent episode only but will not be notified of new episodes.
For 2021, we will have at least 2 or more episodes per month. We’ll also have recap episodes of each week of Relative Race. We’ll also discuss…
- Our own family research
- Genealogy conferences we attend
- Genealogy News
- Tips and tricks to make your research easier
- and much more.
You can listen right here, right now by playing through the podcast player below. Happy Listening!
Researching on a Budget – Journey Through the Generations
- Researching on a Budget
- Trisha's Black History Project
- The 1950 Census: Why 72?
- Tables Turned – Our son asks us questions
- Reflections of our Journey – Thanksgiving
- Relative Race Recap S8 – Day 10 THE FINALE!
- Gifts for the Family Researcher 2021
- Relative Race Recap S8 – Day 9
- Relative Race Recap S8 – Day 8
- Relative Race Recap S8 – Day 7